Following from The 'Tea, Earl Grey, Hot' Cake the other day, I had a little think, now, a few years ago I made Chai Ice Cubes, fuckin' lush, but from scratch took many ingredients and time, so thought I could do something similar with the teabag milk thing from that recipe...
- 450ml (or 3 times as much as 1 ice cube tray) leche/milk
- 8 bolsita de té Earl Grey/Earl Grey tea bags
- 2 bandeja del cubos de hielo/ice cube tray
- Bring milk to the boil (keeping an eye on it 'cos it will go quick and go over).
- Plonk in teabags. Let cool.
- Pour in trays and, without spilling, put in freeeeeeezer.
- Give it about 24 hours then put in milk, give it a few mins and enjoy.
Because I didn't take any... photos from: http://www.planetbakelife.com/2014/05/chai-tea-ice-cubes.html, http://mamabee.com/flavored-ice-cubes/#arvlbdata
Photos funked up with: http://photobanda.com/photofilters.php using settings: Tony/Local/Round